- Ted Baehr Featured Guest on Good News On Entertainment
- Saturday & Sunday’s Line-Up for Movie Night
- Street Chicks In Recovery TV Show
- Watch Joseph Prince – Mon – Fri @ 7am
- 700 Club with Pat Robertson Mon-Fri 1pm
- Andrew Womack Mon-Fri 6:00 am & 9:00 am
- Enjoying Everyday Life – Mon-Fri @ 9:30 am, 6:00 pm, & 9:30 pm
West Coast Christian Television, (CTN) the licensee of Station CTN10-TV, is a religious broadcaster defined by the regulations of the Federal Communications Commission. See 47 C.F.R. & sect.73.2080 (c) (1); 17 FCC Red 24018 (2002). As a religious broadcaster, West Coast Christian Television has established a religious qualification for all employee positions at CTN10-TV.
In accordance with the FCC & rsquo’s rules, CTN makes reasonable, good faith efforts to recruit applicants, without regard to race, color, natural origin or gender, among those who are qualified based for employment on their religious belief or affiliation. CTN10 is a drug free workplace.
There are no positions at this time.
Qualified candidates should forward their résumé to:
Attention: Paul Lodato, General Manger CTN10-TV
40000 Horseshoe Road
Punta Gorda, FL 33982