- Saturday & Sunday’s Line-Up for Movie Night
- Street Chicks In Recovery TV Show
- Saving The Investor
- Watch Joseph Prince – Mon – Fri @ 7am
- 700 Club with Pat Robertson Mon-Fri 1pm
- Andrew Womack Mon-Fri 6:00 am & 9:00 am
- Enjoying Everyday Life – Mon-Fri @ 9:30 am, 6:00 pm, & 9:30 pm
- Good News on Entertainment – CTN10
Mom’s Night Out
- Updated: April 23, 2014
In Theaters May 9th. – Mothers Day Weekend!
About The Film
All Allyson and her friends want is a peaceful, grown-up evening of dinner and conversation . . . a long-needed moms’ night out. But in order to enjoy high heels, adult conversation and food not served in a paper bag, they need their husbands to watch the kids for three hours—what could go wrong? MOMS’ NIGHT OUT is an endearing true-to-life family comedy that celebrates the beautiful mess called parenting.
Coming to theaters on May 9, get ready to see YOUR life on the big screen. But don’t worry … it’s a comedy! Meet the stars of MOMS’ NIGHT OUT!
MOMS’ NIGHT OUT is directed by The Erwin Brothers and produced by Kevin Downes, Jon Erwin, Andrew Erwin, and Daryl Lefever. Executive producers are Patricia Heaton and David Hunt.